Thursday, October 4, 2012

Starting A New Life

One day in the dark cell i was playing to loud and my grandfather the one who put me and my mother in this cell. He over heared one time and he rush down to the dark cell and looked so surpise to see me in a bad way he told the guards to take me and my mother upstairs to his quaters. He drop gold out this old heavy chast and told the guards to put us in it. They drop us inthe sea, we had landed on this island and and this fishman take us in. 10years had past and im 16 years of age im bigger, more stronger and more smarter then ever. One day this evil king had came to the island his name was polydectes he wear a lion covered cap with his crown on. He went toward my mother and said he wanted her so before he take her i ask him what he had wanted he said its up to you i said i bring you the head of medusa the evil woman ween you look into her eyes your whole body turn into stone. I need help so i looked to zeus the god of all gods i ask him for help he gave me a shield and a real sword that shine more than gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment