Friday, October 5, 2012

On The Journey To Medusa

perseus sought out the graeae, sisters of the gorgons to demand the where abouts of medusa. The graeae were three perpetually old women, who had to share a single eye. As the wome passed the eye from one to another, I held it for ransom in return for the eye to them. Im back on the quest to medusa i had came across this big back cave. In the cave i had came upon the sleeping medusa. By viewing medusa's reflection in this polished shield, I safely approached and cutted off the head of medusa the other two gorgons pursued me but she was fastened to the rock on the shore. I slew the monster and set her free and claimed her in marriage. On returning to seriphos and discovering that my mother had to take refuge from the violent advances of polydectes. I pulled the head of medusa out of the bag and it killed polydectes by turning him it to stone. I had returned the magical loans and gave medusa's head as a votive gift to athena. Who set it on zeus shield. I had began this athletic game i had thew this barrow arro and it killed my grandfather like the oracle fulfilled

No comments:

Post a Comment