Thursday, October 4, 2012

Lock up in the dark cell

Who am i perseus son of zeus born in a dark cell. Im am 6 years old im learning how to fight with sword my mother is telling me this storys about the kingdom, the outside world. Sometimes i ask my mother why is we in this dark cell, why we cant live in the light out their. I be looking outside the small window and i can see it upclose. I want to see the outside world one day see how it is, hoping i find people like me. Do some of the things my mother telled me about the outside world and i want to see who my father is. I want to find him and see what he have to offer me, I heared story about him my mother told me that he was a great god he was the god of all gods. If i want to see the outside world i have to get out this cell with my mother by my side and chase after my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment